Providing maximum levels of stability and ease of use, the Hydraulics™ reservoir is essential for keeping hydrated on your outdoor adventures. The unique combination of the pour shield and Slide-Seal™ top-opening allows you to easily fill and empty the reservoir, whilst enabling complete access for cleaning after use. Our unique Osprey Hydraulics™ anatomically shaped back plate provides stability and creates a flat profile to ensure the reservoir easily slides in and out of your pack. The bite valve is magnetic enabling easy stow and access to water on the go. When not in use the bite valve also incorporates an easy on/off twist lock system. Built from strong yet light TPU material, which is designed to withstand either freezing or hot water. The QuickConnect™ system allows you to remove the reservoir for easier loading, replacement, and cleaning.
*Magnets may cause compass deviation. Always keep your compass and magnetic bite-valve separate.
Weight: 0.2 kg
Dimensions (CM): 35L / 15W / 6D
Fabric: TPU Film
- Anatomically shaped Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- BPA Free
- Removable and replaceable hose and bite valve
- Litre markings printed on reservoir body
- Slide-seal™ top opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour shield extends the collar for easy filling
- Carry handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Bite Valve offers fast, smooth water delivery
- Made from a tough durable TPU material