Confidently step out on the trail with the Sportlite 25, one of our most minimalist technical day packs. Carry all of your essentials with the convenience of panel-loading design and simple, clean internal organization. While this pack may look minimal, it’s not so stripped down that it’ll sacrifice comfort. An AirScape® backpanel and suspension system moves with you dynamically and keeps your carry stable and ventilated. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops w/ upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading design
- Padded hipbelt with one zippered pocket and one open stretch mesh pocket
- Direct access external hydration sleeve
- Lower V-compression straps keep load stable and secure side pocket contents
- Front stretch compression pocket provides quick storage for extra items
- Zippered middle compartment is full height with mesh pockets to organize smaller items
- Front panel zip pocket with key clip keeps small items handy
- Two size unisex fit: S/M fits 15-19″ torso, M/L fits 18-22″ torso
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distributes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Flexible, vented EVA shoulder straps with smooth spacer mesh contact surface
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Flexible vented EVA foam provides shape and structure to ensure a stable, comfortable carry
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
|1526 IN 3 / 25 L
|19.29H X 11.81W X 9.45D IN.
|1526 IN 3 / 25 L
|20.87H X 11.81W X 9.45D IN.