Built with durable fabrics for demanding outdoor conditions and activities, the 58-liter, women’s-specific Kyte rucksack has all the features you need to enjoy the experience and get the job done. Sized for big days requiring lots of gear and multi-day backpacking trips alike. Exploring windswept desert mesas, bushwhacking through prickly underbrush, or clearing wilderness trails with Pulaski ax in hand-this is what the Kyte 58 was made for.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
MADE FOR WORK
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|30 – 45 lbs.
|3417 IN 3 / 56 L
|27.56H X 14.57W X 12.2D IN.
|3539 IN 3 / 58 L
|29.53H X 14.57W X 12.2D IN.