For small weekend overnighters or big days out, the women’s-specific Kyte 48 is a 48-liter, rucksack style pack made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. If you need a pack that can handle punishing granite slogs, scree-covered summits, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kyte can manage all that and more.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
MADE FOR WORK
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|20 – 35 lbs.
|2929 IN 3 / 48 L
|25.98H X 14.17W X 11.42D IN.
|2990 IN 3 / 49 L
|27.95H X 14.17W X 11.42D IN.