The new Fenix PD35R rechargeable flashlight is the upgraded replacement to the ever-so-popular Fenix UC35 V2.0 flashlight. Fitted with the Luminus SFT40 LED, the PD35R flashlight delivers a maximum 1700 lumens at a distance of 1158 feet (353 meters). Operation is simple with the dual tail switches. Turn the light on and off with the large tactical switch and cycle through the six lighting modes via the smaller functional switch. The in-body USB-C charging port allows you to conveniently charge the included 18650 Li-ion battery (ARB-L18-3400) whenever the side mounted battery level indicator provides notice of a low battery. Compact and built-tough, the Fenix PD35R flashlight is IP68 rated; dust proof and waterproof underwater to two meters.
- Uses a Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 3400mAh battery and is compatible with 2 x CR123A batteries.
- Instant activation and instant strobe with dual tail switches.
- USB Type-C charging port with inner waterproofing treatment.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Included a premium pocket clip and lanyard for convenient use.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.