The Fenix CL28R Lantern is a great option to light up you campsite or worksite. A 2000 max lumen white light output, allows you to light up a 160° area up to 190 feet away. The most unique feature of the rechargeable lantern is the color dial which allows you to change the color temperature of the light from cool to warm—perfect for night photography and better color rendering. A separate red LED can be independently accessed for tasks where you need to preserve your night vision. The built-in batteries are charged via the USB-C port and the rechargeable lantern can be used as a power bank to charge other devices. These features along with its magnetic base and tripod mount makes this lantern the perfect hands-free lighting tool.
- Uses a quality LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in with 2 x 5000mAh large-capacity batteries.
- Dual rotary switches allow free adjustment of the brightness and color temperature.
- 360° rotary handle makes all-around lighting possible.
- The handle has a magnetic base and can be attached to most metal surfaces.
- USB Type-C charging port features charging indication and low-voltage warning.
- Bottom tripod socket for directional illumination.
- USB-A and USB-C discharging ports, the rechargeable lantern can be used as a power bank.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
*Please note this lantern may require a wall charger that is at least 2 AMPS for proper charging.